Thats cool. Reminds me of a shirt I seen of my pop's friend in Nam. Ammo belts all around his chest and a badass look about him. That gun weighs about 50 pounds with all that ammo? Nice shades!!
Re the last post, The Iraqi Army wears the old 6-color DCU that US wore in Gulf War I (AKA Chocolate Chip Camo). The Stud LT is wearing the newer 3-color DCU (Desert Camo Uniform)which is lighter in color, overall.
Keep up the good fight! 5/68 AR tanker, 8th ID (M), 1985-1987, Mannheim FRG
....Looks like a Soviet-Bloc PKM Belt-fed Light Machine Gun in 7.62 mm . To see some Iraqi small arms go to: www.cnn.com/.../iraq. infantry/content.5.html (sorry, gotta cut & paste). 5/68 AR Tanker
13 Comments:
Nice Shades Studhorse.
He looks like he goes Stallone-style, one-handed from the hip and the other hand feeding the belt.
Hey Lt., looking good.
I especially love the smile on the kid's face, even though it is half cut out.
Shouldn't that caption read "A bad ass American Army dude and a bad ass Iraqi Army dude"??
Cool pic!
Thats cool. Reminds me of a shirt I seen of my pop's friend in Nam. Ammo belts all around his chest and a badass look about him.
That gun weighs about 50 pounds with all that ammo?
Nice shades!!
-Richard
Hey, Look how faded your BDUs are compared to Rambo's.
Re the last post,
The Iraqi Army wears the old 6-color DCU that US wore in Gulf War I (AKA Chocolate Chip Camo). The Stud LT is wearing the newer 3-color DCU (Desert Camo Uniform)which is lighter in color, overall.
Keep up the good fight! 5/68 AR tanker, 8th ID (M), 1985-1987, Mannheim FRG
So I wasn't the only one to notice the shades.
Rambo meets Terminator.
ohhh, Rain-juh, thou art truly a death-pimp.
Thouest surely kicketh it two rivers style, oh perfect master. With James Brown flair and flash....
Tawcaw, former 19d, 2-30 inf, 3rd ID, 86'87, current blues musician.
Is that an M-60?
....Looks like a Soviet-Bloc PKM Belt-fed Light Machine Gun in 7.62 mm . To see some Iraqi small arms go to:
www.cnn.com/.../iraq. infantry/content.5.html
(sorry, gotta cut & paste). 5/68 AR Tanker
India Foxtrot Uniform!!!
That link should be:
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/interactive/iraq.infantry/content.5.html
5/68 AR Tanker
Who's the guy next to Abdullah-Rambo ... his ammo carrier??
Post a Comment
<< Home